- We encourage ALL families to participate by sharing the catalogs with friends, relatives, neighbors & co-workers.
- Profits will be used for field trips, parties, books, playground and fitness equipment, etc. benefiting all students
- We have a goal of making at least $10,000. If EVERYONE were to sell a minimum of at least ONE item we will make our goal! There will be a prize for the whole school!
- When you order two or more items, you will receive a FREE digital Cooking Light™ Cookbook.
- Incentives for selling (more info)
Orders & Money Due:
- Money and the top 2 copies of the order form are due by: TUESDAY, Sept. 27
- Please DO NOT collect sales tax.
- Additional order forms are available at the school office. No door-to-door sales!
- Make checks payable to: Maercker School District 60
- Receive a text alert when your order is available for pick up at the school by entering your phone number on the order form. No other text or solicitations will be sent.
Online Ordering Made Easy… Over 500 items to choose from!
- Online shopping is easy, safe and the best way to reach the most amount of people.
- Our School’s online ID# is: 10205
- Register your student at www.charlestonwrapstore.com.
- Your Student’s unique 7-digit STUDENT CODE for online sales is preprinted on the enclosed 3-part order form. For proper credit, do not register your student with more than one student code.
- After registering, share your student’s code with friends and family via social media like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Personalized and Online Only Items cannot be ordered via the 3-part order form.
- Internet orders may be subject to shipping & sales tax. Free Shipping is available, see website for details.